Imagine having lost everything and being able to receive a card that allows you to be counted and present in training sessions,
gaining a sense of normalcy while participating in building the community and developing new skills.
DIGITALLY TRACK ATTENDANCE
LMMS provides the increased ability to deliver and track any type of training to beneficiaries, and digitally track every aspect directly on your LMMS phone application, offering a paper-free approach. This can be done online or offline, and provides all of the reporting required for audit trails and a quick dashboard review of your outcomes. This digital approach provides transparency to the beneficiary and donor and offers value and dignity to the beneficiaries.
Tracking participation through digital means, facilitators and other activity staff can scan a unique barcode to track attendance at the training (or school) location. Easy tracking, easy reporting.
- Tracks session participant attendance, and facilitators through bar code scanning
- Attendance tracking can also be used on Aid-for-Work projects replacing manual worksheet method improving efficiency and accuracy of work
Suggested training type sessions in which to use Attendance Tracking:
- Any form of education or training
- vocational training,
- health, and nutrition
- Child-Friendly Spaces (CFS)
- school attendance and wet feeding, School feeding,
- young adult education
- agricultural training
- shelter building classes
- expectant mothers
- soup kitchen
- Offline and Online capability
- Data is synchronized to your program servers when back online for full viewing
- Use of Android phones, allowing Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) concept, the application is installed on supported Android devices from the user community without requiring procurement of new devices
“Through community partnership and training, beneficiaries gain knowledge for self-sustainable growth. Using LMMS allows you to have an overview of the population you are serving and identify projects to increase impact.”