Tracking: Activity & Attendance, and Flexible Forms
Imagine having lost everything and being able to receive a card that allows you to be counted and present in activities and training sessions, gaining a sense of normalcy while participating in building the community and developing new skills.
DIGITALLY TRACK ACTIVITY & ATTENDANCE LMMS and FLEXIBLE FORMS
LMMS provides the ability to deliver and track activities and training to beneficiaries, and digitally track every aspect directly on your LMMS phone application, offering a
paper-free approach. This can be done online or offline, and provides all of
the reporting required for audit trails and a quick dashboard review of your
outcomes. This digital approach provides transparency to the beneficiary and
donor and offers value and dignity to the beneficiaries.
- Activity Tracking – Improves efficiency and accuracy of tracking
- Site activities for Aid for Work (AFW)
- Cash for Work (CFW), and Food for Work (FFW)
- Project sites work
- Provides reporting and documentation
- Reporting with Activity Sites, location, etc.
- Allows custom labels adapted to fit activity context
the training location.
- Attendance Tracking – Tracks session participant attendance, and facilitators through bar code scanning
- Attendance tracking can also be used on Aid-for-Work projects replacing manual worksheet method improving efficiency and accuracy of work
- Any form of education or training including vocational
training, health, and nutrition, school attendance and wet feeding, School feeding, young adult education, livelihood programs, agricultural training, shelter building classes, expectant mothers, soup kitchen, Child-Friendly Spaces (CFS), etc.
- Offline and Online capability, Data is synchronized to your program servers when back online for full viewing
- Use of Android phones, allowing Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) concept, the application is installed on supported Android devices from the user community without requiring procurement of new devices
Flexible Forms - Surveys
the training location.
- Flexible Forms
- Enables Criteria Based Selection
- Logic and Quantifiction
- DM&E / MEAL
- Post Monitoring Distribution
“Through community partnership and training, beneficiaries gain knowledge for self-sustainable growth. Using LMMS allows you to have an overview of the population you are serving and identify projects to increase impact.”